CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's Me!

Hey, my name is Katie and I'm the youngest of the largest (lol the largest would be my family). you know i have never heard a only child say that they are happy with out brothers and sisters, i think that I'm so lucky to have a big family. i also am a big fan of soccer i play right/center D with total shock and we just recently moved up to the B division. Last season was our first season playing together and we tied one lost one and won 8 games and through the whole season only letting in 5 goals and putting in 36 goals (also a new record for pysa). I also play volleyball (I'm not that great) for psa. we are also total shock (that was my idea) its all my soccer team just playing volleyball so we could stay in shape during the off season. my goal is to get to be setter (that's the one thing i can do.)i also attend the Hendrick band i am a 3rd chair flute in the 2nd band directed by Katie Corbett. i personally dislike band very strongly!! lol but my parents want me to be a band freak (and they think that i enjoy it) so I'm stain' in it. besides it will get me all 3 of my athletic credits. well my main goal in life is to be a Doctor all my friends don't think i could do it and my mom doesn't either. but that's what i want to do so I'm goin' for it. i guess ill ttyl!! Katie

0 comments: